Pages

Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Yummy for your Tummy!

Click for larger view

Just a quick post with the card I made today.  For the list of challenges I'm entering it into please see the end of this post.

I have done something very different than I usually do colour wise, but the backing paper just fitted this gorgeous digi image again you guessed it from my latest digi stamp crush LORi! I keep discovering new places to get digi stamps, it is very dangerous for a crafting shopaholic I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about :)

I have added dimension to this card again, (one of my current favorite techniques) just to her head and hat. Using that fab silicone glue, I had always wondered what crafters used that for! I created the layers by printing the image several times and cutting and layering. Finally of course I used my copic ciao markers to colour her in.


Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

Challenges
Pollycraft Challenges = Embellishment bingo = Lace, Buttons, Flowers
Robins Fetish = Anything goes
Diva's by design = #2 One for the girls
Paper take Weekly= Pale Pretty pastels
ces challenges= 3 Embellishments (I choose lace, flowers, buttons)

9 comments:

  1. This is too sweet sarah I love the colours and the fab image thanks for playing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, Sarah! I love the depth you've created and swuch a brilliant layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a smashing design, love the image and the colours are fab! Thanks for joining CES this week, Karen GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute Sarah!

    thanks for joining us at Divas..and good luck!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love your coloring of the hair. Thanks for playing at IDIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, Afabulous card and such a great image. Colouring is wonderful and love the paper.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card
    Thanks for joining our challenge at IDIC challenge blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very lovely, beautiful and yummy card, Sarah! I love your soft colours and very cute image. Thans for playing along this week with Papertake Weekly Challenge.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! this is sooo cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this time hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment