Pages

Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Cute as a Button

Click for larger view
Here is little Chester again! If you've visited my blog before then you'll know I'm a huge fan of Chester he is a digi image from Polly craft. I just love him and have wanted to use this image for a while!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Challenges
The shabby tearoom= #60 sweet dreams colour challenge
Cupcake Craft Challenges= something beginning with 'C' well that could be Cute or Cup
Totally Gorjuss= 1, 2, 3 (1 Button, 2 die cut shapes the card and the label, 3 Flowers

Materials
Copic Ciao markers used:
0, 100, W1, W3, B60. B93, B95, B97
E31,E33, E57
Flowers = Hobbycraft
Image= Pollycraft
Spellbinders label 1 dies

Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

6 comments:

  1. OMG! That image is ADORABLE! I can see why you like him so much! Great card!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely image. So cute!
    Thanks for joining in this week with Totally Gorjuss 123 challenge.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! What a really cute card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabby card. I love your C element. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie!! Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment