Pages

Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Wedding acceptance


This little thank you card is actually a acceptance card for a wedding I have been invited to later on this year. I can find a stamp or rub on that says acceptance on it so I have to just put thank you on! if anyone knows were I can get something like this please leave a comment and let me know.

I kept it super simple and it is also quite small 3"x4". I really love how it turned out, I think the style would make a lovely simple wedding stationary. It was very easy and quick to make.

I used pearlised paper which I embossed with my floral fantasy cuttlebug embossing folder, and then stuck this onto thicker card stock so the embossing didn't show on the inside.  Stamped the thank you and popped a heart shaped bling on.
Challenges
Sassy Studio Designs= Monochromatic color scheme

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment