Pages

Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Big Fun!



This little guy is fast becoming one of my favorites again he is from Polly Crafts. I have been such a busy crafter, this is my fourth post of the day. Sometimes you feel inspired and you just have to go with it!


Check out his glasses, I'm so pleased with how they turned out I used glossy accents to make them look like glass.

Inside card


Please leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Challenges
Pollycrafts= Anything goes
Crafts 4 Eternity=Anything goes
Materials
 Copics
100, 0, W1, W3, W5, W7
B23, B24, B29, B93, B95, B97
E50, E51, E71, R37, R59
G94, G94

Anita's 3D clear gloss finish
Big fun stamp Holly Brooke Jones 
Fiskars Notepad border punch
Spellbinders die labels 1



9 comments:

  1. oh he is sooo cute - i love his glasses
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those glasses and the design too!
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby, fabby, Sarah!! Lovin' the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Sarah, a fabulous card and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah he is so cute. I love his specs they do look like glass. Thanks for playing on MAWTT's Anything Goes Challenge this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Sarah! I too love his glasses, so cool! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love his glasses. Thanks for playing along with us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card! thanks for joining us this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sarah. Great colouring...and love those glasses :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment