Pages

Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Say Cheese!

Click for larger view

This little card is a little bit different again from what I usually do, but I'm trying to do cards out of my usual  comfort zone. The list of challenges I'm entering this card into are at the bottom of this post.

The little 'polaroid' frame comes from Lily pad cards for the current digital challenge. The cute little image I have put inside is from Heather Ellis another place I've found super cute digi images.
The card base is made from the papermaina kraft basics pad, I'm just loving this at the moment.

The 'say cheese' stamp is from a set that I have had for ages from cosmo cricket, I'm trying to use up all my old stash!
Challenges

Lily Pad cards

Papersundaes= Shabby chic

3 comments:

  1. Ahh,this is too sweet Sarah! Love all the embellishments and isn't it great when you just find that perfect stamp text among old goodies ;))
    Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pads this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a sweet little card love that image and what you have done with it thanks for joining us as paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment