Pages

Followers

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Bit of a slump :(

Hi all,

Sorry I have been missing a bit lately. I have been feeling in a bit of a design slump!
I entered a couple of cards into lots of challenges and didn't get anywhere with them :( so feeling a bit sorry for myself hence the design slump.

Also I have had a commission for 10 cards only thank you and congratulation cards but this is taking up all my free crafting time. (I like to make a box for them to keep them in too)

I will be back soon with another card, have been going crazy buying digi images. I swear its addictive! as if I needed another crafting item that was addictive and so easy to get hold of!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah, honey, sorry about your design slump!! I know what you mean about the challenges! And a lot use random org so it really is pot luck!

    Are you on any design teams? I find these a great way to have an excuse to make cards for and the teams are so fun to work with! Of course some design teams are better than others, but most tend to be fun!

    Good luck with the commissions - your designs are obviously in demand honey!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment