Pages

Followers

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Thanks..... Beep Beep




Hi all,
Please see the end of this post for the list of challenges I'm entering this card into.
Well I think I am sort of getting back to 'normal' I have a card in the middle of the week!
I had great fun with this really cute little image from Pollycraft called tin rose!


When I was recovering from my recent operation, I didn't manage to do any crafting for over 3 weeks but that doesn't mean that I didn't do any craft shopping! (on-line and on the shopping channels). So for this card I decided to try and use things from my stash, so all the papers are ones that have been in my stash for ages and I have neglected.
I will have to finish the inside of my cards in a similar way to the front more often, it really does add the finishing touch!

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think, I do love hearing what you think.

Challenges
Desert island Crafts challenge= at least 3 items from list, 1.Kraft paper 2. Twine 3.Buttons 4.Sentiment
Truly Scrumptious Challenges= Decorate the inside of your card
Paper Sundaes= Finishing touches (decorate the inside of your card)
Crafty boots challenges= Anything goes
Crafting when we can challenges= Do it your own way

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card! Thanks for taking part in the 1st Crafty Boots Challenge!! Amyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, what an adorable image... Thanks for joining our 1st Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love that image

    Thank you for joining us at CWWC with our 1st challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring on this. Cute card and image. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 72! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Love the way you colored the tin man in. Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this image is simply adorable! I love his little red heart :)
    Thanks for joining us over at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, I love this image.

    Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this little guy. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes. Hope to see more of your fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment