Pages

Followers

Friday 16 September 2011

R#37 Embellishment



 Hi all,
This weeks challenge over at crafts4eternity is an embellishment recipe:
1. Birds
2. Leaves
3.Glitter
Well when I saw this challenge I knew I had just the stamp to fit! I haven't used it for absolutely ages! It's one of my very few (now I mostly use digi images) wood mounted stamps. I  coloured the image using a mixture of copics and letraset flexmarkers.

I decided that I would try a different style of card for this one and made a gate fold card. I can hardly believe it that in all the years I have been crafting I have never made one of these!
Oh yes and I decorated the inside of the card using my new Tim Holtz stamps (I'm addicted to his products!)
Look forward to seeing what all you guys do with this challenge, do have a look at all the fab work the other DT members have done.

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Sarah I'm addicted to Timmy products too ;) hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment