Pages

Followers

Friday 30 September 2011

Recipe #39 Anything goes




Hi all,

Well can you believe it another week as gone by and we are at the end of September already! But it does also mean that it's time for another challenge over at crafts4eternity.

This week the challenge is anything goes, so go crazy make whatever takes your fancy! Us lucky girls who are members of the C4E DT were given some images to play with from this weeks sponsor Sassy studio designs.
 I think we may have all chosen the same one so your gonna see a lot of this bathing beauty if you pop over and have a look at what my other teamies have come up with. Its quite amazing how many different and beautiful creations you can get from just one image!

I created these cute little rosettes/ flowers with Tim Holtz tissue tape, there is a tutorial on his blog, it is mega easy and very effective!

I look forward to having a look at all your fab creations this week.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment