Pages

Followers

Friday 9 September 2011

I'm back! C4E challenge



Hi all,

It is great to be back in the crafting world! I'm feeling tons better even though I'm still recovering really (tonsilectomy few weeks ago, AWFUL).

So I'm back to DT duties, and this is for a fab challenge that is going on today over at crafts 4 eternity . The inspiration comes from a pretty little bracelet. The challenge is brown and blue, mine turned out more brown and greeny blue. That is mostly cause I took my inspiration from the picture.

When I saw this little digi from lala land crafts called dress up Marci, she just fitted prefectly! She  is so cute and the oversized necklace ties the bracelet into the challenge. I did a little paper piecing with her hat to add texture, also I cut the flower out several times to give it extra petals and again texture.



I look forward to seeing what you guys create with this challenge, do try and pop over to the other DT blogs (details in the sidebar) to see their gorg creations.

4 comments:

  1. ooh lovley !!!! Glad to hear your feeling better.
    Hugs Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    Gorgeous card and image. Love the colour combo and paper piecing. So glad you are feeling tons better now.

    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous! Great card, love her pearls!
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful image and perfect with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment