Pages

Followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

Puddle jumper Ella

Click for larger view
Please see the end of this post for all the challenges I'm entering this card into.

I have had this cute little digi image from LORi for a while and haven't used her! I know it's terrible how could I have such a cute little puddle jumper and not use her! Well I have put that right now, and doesn't she look cute with her bright umbrella! I had such fun colouring her in.

I love reading your comments soe please me leave me one to let me know what you think.

Challenges
ces challenges= Recipe 1 image, ribbon, lace & 3 DP
Allsorts challenge= Free and easy July
Paper Sundaes= Paper piecing

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, this is gorgeous, I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww she i so cute - and such pretty colours . Love the little clouds
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! I LOVE those clouds! Thanks so much for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really,really cute! Love the colours & those clouds are fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card and fab colours. Thanks for joining us at paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sarah and such pretty colours. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute - fab colouring and those clouds are terrific.
    Thanks for joining our 'recipe' challenge at CES this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright and cheery colors, one of my favorite color combos. Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment