Pages

Followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

Forever Friends

Click for larger view


Please see the end of this post for a list of challenges I'm entering this card into.

Don't you just love this  cute little digi, another of my favorites from Pollycraft. The sentiment may not completly fit to you, but it does to me as it reminds me of when I was little and I had a teddy that I carried everywhere with me. In fact I still have him somewhere!


I have added dimesion again to him by layering his head and fluffy little slippers with silicone glue. The ticket with friends forever on it is another free digi from Marit. I have used quite a few of these and she has loads more on her blog go check it out and start creating!


Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Challenges
Aud Sentiments Challenge blog= Sentiment with at least 2 words
Papertake weekly= Anything goes
Sweet stampin challenges= Cute and cuddley (his slippers and teddy!)
Allsorts challenge= Anthing goes
Paper sundaes= Paper piecing


12 comments:

  1. Adorable! That image is too cute! Love his little slippers! Thanks so much for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card hun!!! And thank you so much for linking me!
    Hugs, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, with a cute image♥

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...so cute! What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! We appreciate you playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week, but Unfortunately, you don't have our Challenge Blog Linked up---which makes you ineligible to win our prize this week. There is still time to change it though! :)

    Lisa PSDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lisa I have added it now. Silly me just forgot to add it as it was my second entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah,
    Gorgeous card and this image is just adorable. Lovely colouring and like the dimension you added to his slippers.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an adorable card...love thos fluffy slippers!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love how you added the layers for dimension & this image is so adorable! Thanks for joining us over at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card love his stripey pj's...

    Thanks for playing our free and easy challenge at Allsorts this week...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your paper piecing is just perfect for our challenge at Paper Sundaes this week. I still have my Teddy too although now I call him Ted cause it sounds a bit more mature :)
    Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww this is sooooo cute, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our challenge! Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment