Pages

Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Bee mine!

Click for larger view


Hello my crafting buddies!

For a list of the challenges I'm entering this card into please see the end of this post.

I have used another cute Pollycraft but this time one of the little girls ( I have been neglecting the girls in this set). Isn't she pretty and summery, refreshing considering the current 'summer' weather we are having here in the UK rain all day today!

I coloured her in with my copic ciao markers. I have layered the sunflower and stuck it down with silicone glue to add dimension to it.

Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
Challenges
Pollycraft challenge blog= #102 Summer fun
Cupcake craft challenges= Wishong on a star (star embillishments)
DDH=Summer
Paper play time= Summer

7 comments:

  1. This digi is so cute. I love the added bling. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime's Summer Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super creation! I love how you've incorporated the star element. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week and good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Sarah! Love those sun shiney colours and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the bright yellow polka paper, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet Sarah - love your coloring. Thanks for playing along this week at DDH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab card Sarah! I love the papers you have used and your colouring is great! Lovely dimensional sunflower too!

    Thanks for joining us for the Summer Fun challenge at Pollycraft Monday this week!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah, what a fantastic card. I love the fun image and gorgeous papers. Great glittery star too. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment