Pages

Followers

Sunday 27 March 2011

Pastels & Spring



Can you believe it  my second card in as many days! If you follow me long enough you'll learn that it's either famine or feast with me!

This card is for the two challenges, first over at Colour Create Challenges the challenge is pastels, second for the challenge over at Outlawz which was spring! What says spring more than pastel ice creams!!!! Also the picture was taken out in the spring sunshine that we are having today in the UK.


I started off sticking closely to the pastel challenge colouring the little ice creams with my copics. They are from a set I got ages ago but have hardly used from my cute stamps. The sentiment is a rub on ( can't remeber where I got it from now!) but fits perfectly,  ice creams + melt my heart = CUTE!!!!

I had to use the background paper as it just went so well, but it isn't exactly pastels. Close enough though!

Hope you like it and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Your background paper on this card is so cool and is definately close enough to pastels! Cute card - thanks for playing along with Colour Create this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment