Pages

Followers

Saturday 26 March 2011

Girlie!


 Hi all.

I found three challenges that I wanted to take part in today and strangely they were practically the same thing.The first challenge is for Simon saysI have looked at this blog regularly but this is the first time I have taken part, the challenge is mothers day/ girlie.


The second challenge blog is My time to Craft Challenge this is ladies day. The final challenge that I took part in was for Fab 'n' Funky I wanted to try a different shape card then normal (this fitted the challenge for Fab 'n' Funky perfectly) and slightly different colours, I seem to always us kraft card stock and pinks and aqua's.




I think this little Anya is both a lady and girlie! Obviously I used my copics to colour little Anya in.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Love the colours.thanks for joining us at F'n'F this week xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a real cutie!
    Thanks for joining in our Ladies Day challenge at My Time to Craft this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment