Pages

Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Friend!

Click above to see larger image

Well another card for several challenges. I know I seem to be using this Anya a lot, but I just love her!

The first challenge is from over at Polly Craft Challenges the challenge was Friends. All my life animals have been my friends so I thought that Anya with these two little cuties fitted it very well!

The second from The Shabby Tea Room was a picture you had to take your inspiration from the colours and you also  needed to use flowers. I don't generally use flowers on my cards, but the background paper has pretty little roses on it.

The third from Fab n' Funky was 'Shabby chic' the paper in the background's flowers and it's muted colours screamed shabby chic to me.

Finally it is for Allsorts Challenge the challenge was 'Special Lady', this card could be for either my mum or my sister who are both very special ladies in my life! Also Anya is a very special lady in my eyes ;)

Now for the interesting revelation, I think this card is the first time I have used my copics colour in the way I have always wanted to and I think the way they are supposed to be used! I have had them for almost 2 years and I continue to learn how about them every time I use them!

I love to hear what you have to say about my creations so please let me know what you think by leaving a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Your colouring is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,such a lovely image....thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, Your card is beautiful your image is colored in fabulously.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment