Pages

Followers

Friday 12 August 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity R#32



Hi all,
Sorry again for my lack of posts, my laptop is still being fixed (it should be back by the weekend!)
This weeks challenge over at C4E is a colour recipe navy, white or cream and a picture inspiration. I had fun with this challenge combining the colours and picture.

Go check out the other DT blogs (in list in sidebar) and see there creations for this weeks challenge. I look forward to seeing what you create with this weeks recipe.
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo, Sarah! I love your pearls and paper piecing - soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I love your card this week. One of my favourite Anya's. Love her paper pieced boots and bag. Gorgeous card. Have a good weekend.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorably cute, Love your navy blue background which looks like it has been embossed. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it ! Such a cute image !!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sarah love the paper piecing and fabulous colouring. Hope your week is going well hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah,
    Such a sweet card and love your paper piecing.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment