Pages

Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

Crafts 4 eternity 1st DT project

Click for larger view

Hi all,
Well I'm very excited to share my first DT project with you today (I'm still without my laptop!!! but my lovely mum has let me borrow hers so I can post my DT projects thanks mum!) I am now a member of the Crafts 4 eternity DT they have interesting challenges every week always 'recipes' to follow.

I had great fun with my first 'recipe' as  a DT member, it's a sketch which I always think takes some of the work out of crafting for you. I used some of this lovely new paper I have from My minds eye. It is called stomp and is one for the boys really which give me a great opportunity to use this gorgeous little puddle jumper from LORi which fitted the paper sooooo well.

Click for larger view
Please have a look around all the other DT members blogs and see there fab projects, and I look forward to looking around at all your fab work!

Leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card. love it.

    looking forward to work with you and see your wonderful projects every week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous 1st DT card Sarah! Love the sentiment! Have a great weekend hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card !! just love the papers !!
    hugs liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, so lovely to have you on the team. Your card is just amazing, love the papers and colours and cute little boy:) I hope you enjoy being part of the team. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous first DT card, Sarah! I love your style - so original!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sarah, with some of my favourite BG papers. Welcome to c4e. Looking forward to seeing your future projects. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment