Pages

Followers

Monday 25 April 2011

Hoppy days!




Hello everybody, hope you have been enjoying the good weather here in the UK this long weekend!
Please see the end of this post for the challenges I have entered this card into.

Click for larger view
I am a complete convert to digi stamps since I discovered Pollycrafts digi images, they are all sooooo cute. They are great for colouring with my copics. The paper I used on this card is from a paper pad I have had for a few years (I'm embarrassed to say) and never used!

I have never made my own buttons before but I had a go for the buttons on this card and they turned out quite well.

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Challenges
Sketch and stash Challenge = Free Choice (Sketch 8)
Crafts 4 Eternity = Make your own buttons
CES Challenges = Spring colours/ image
Scrapbook Sisters = Buttons
Card cupids = Punches
Bunny Zoes Crafts= one for the boys

Materials
Image: Hoppy Days Pollycrafts
Studio G Alphabet stamp set
Copic Ciao markers: E00, E35, E33, 
E93, E50, E51, E31, E43, E47, E57
 G94, YG63, YG91, YG95 G94, W-1, W-3, 100, 0
B93, B95, B97, R46, R59
K & Company Hopscoth boy paper
Fiskars Border punches: Notepad, Upper Crest

13 comments:

  1. Excellent buttons Sarah, love the gorgeous patterns on them. What a cutie he is and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous colours and love the layout.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges / Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at S N S this week with this adorable card ....good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is lovely, sweet image, fab colouring adn i love the buttons


    thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Sarah - those Pollycrafts images are the best! I love your take on the challenge - really great layout and the buttons are pure genius honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww wow such a gorgeous spring card, thanks for joining us at CES.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image - I love the papers you've used too and your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet and colourful too. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is just too cute!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids with this lovely work!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab colouring and a cute card. Thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Inspirations challenge and good luck.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one fabulous card I love the papers, design and that cool image a great card thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, thank you for leaving me a comment